So my work has decided to do a “Lazy Triathlon” and I have decided to sign up for it. A “Lazy Triathlon” is where you complete a triathlon but it is done over the course of a month instead of a single day. There are two options; the Olympic Triathlon and the Ironman Triathlon. The Olympic Triathlon is:
- 0.93 mile swim (1.5 kilometers)
- 24.8 mile cycling (40 kilometers)
- 6.2 mile run (10 kilometers)
The Ironman Triathlon consists of:
- 2.4 mile swim (3.86 kilometers)
- 112 mile cycling (180.25 kilometers)
- 26.22 mile run (42.2 kilometers)
Guess which one I chose?
I’ll be working between July 15th and August 15th to complete the Ironman Triathlon so I can call myself the “Laziest Ironman Triathlete!”
Luckily, the row machine at the gym counts as swimming because I am no longer much of a swimmer. The biking will also be done at the gym but the running will be legit outdoors running.
Wish me luck!